You will receive an SKUK certificate that will also provide you with the following:
Insurance as needed. (You must apply for the insurance you need)
- Equipment insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Kayak insurance
- Rescue Insurance
Discounts on the following:
- Clothing and Equipment
- Medical insurance
- Discounted local accommodation
Our Centers will offer the following:
- Sea Kayak Tuition and guiding
- Advice and demo kayaks to make sure you are advised on the best kayak for your intended purposes.
- The best paddle that will suite your needs
- Whatever you purchaser from our dealers will be at a discounted rate.
Who sponsors this proposal?
- Celtic Paddles
- All SKUK Expedition Center’s & International Centers
- Typhoon Dry Suits
How will SKUK International Centre’s work towards guaranteeing standards?
- In this day and age there are many organizations that provide standards and qualifications for Sea Kayaking Guides and Coaches
- SKUK have devised a matrix of qualifications. SKUK assessors will need to hold the relevant qualifications that are awarded by any of the following.
- British Canoeing
- American Canoe Association
- See www.seakayakinguk.com for the matrix of qualifications
- Coaches need to be approved and endorsed by the relevant governing body at the time of the training & assessment course. On a successful completion of the training or assessment course our approved SKUK International Center’s will issue the certificates. These Certificates should be accepted by all our approved International Centre’s
Why use SKUK International Center’s and approved Coaches and Guides?
All SKUK guides and Coaches are first and foremost experienced. Experience in the field is what separates Coaches and gives you the added benefit of what works in certain situation, tried and proven even if its not what the academics say!
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERIENCE
For any specific information that you need please contact SKUK Tel: +44 (0)1407765550