Sea Kayaking UK - devoted to kayak and paddler development
LATEST UP DATE SKUK
SKUK has stayed open throughout but with a skeleton workforce.
Our plan now Is to slowly build sales and the manufacturing of Sea Kayaks and Paddles. Our on line shop is now open and we are manufacturing paddles again.
Plastic kayak orders are also being taken as we are now in a position to re order shells so we can assemble for orders.
I am also please to say that we have a good stock of Glass kayaks so hopefully we can meet orders quickly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
Over 20 years ago, Nigel Dennis Kayaks (NDK) was formed with the design of the Romany, since then a large range of kayaks have been designed and made in Anglesey North Wales UK under the direction of BCU Coach and world level expeditioner, Nigel Dennis. His boats are synonymous with British sea kayak design. The company is now called Sea Kayaking UK, (SKUK) but the Romany, Explorer and now Pilgrim remain the tried, tested and true favourites of many paddlers worldwide.
These sea kayaks are renowned for their rough water handling, solid secondary stability, superb fit and durable construction. Model families include Romany, Explorer, Pilgrim, Greenlander Pro, and the Triton double. With the exception of the Triton II, all kayaks are available in four layups: Standard, Elite , Carbon/Kevlar, and now the 50/50 layup.
- The Echo - Is it the right sea kayak for me?
- Procedure to export (SKUK) import (Dealer) good from UK to EU
- Andy Williams and Steve Miles from Holyhead are paddling from Ireland to Holyhead in sea kayaks
- Paddle orders
- Trollies and Hatch Covers in Stock
- Full production during lockdown
- No longer manufacturing the Quantum
- Drones manufactured by SKUK saving Puffin population